A couple more thoughts for you Dennis:

   You said it prints to .ps correctly, are you sure, and how did you check
this?

    You said that it printed to your non-postscript printers correctly, do
you have any postscript printers on your network, and is it possible that
they were set as the printer when you were creating the .ps file? If so, is
this font installed on the printer in question?

    I should have asked before if you are using mac or win, but if mac, do
you have multiple users set up for fast user-switching. If so, have more
than one been logged in at a time, and do they have different font profiles?

    ...hmmm, I'm scratching my head a lot on this one, let me know what
progress you make.

-Scot

--
Scot Hanna-Weir