Hey Aaron,

Missing measures/systems = nasty surprise (in my book, at least... )

Cheers,

- Darcy
-----
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://secretsociety.typepad.com
Brooklyn, NY

On 16 Jun 2006, at 2:08 PM, Aaron Sherber wrote:

At 01:21 PM 6/16/2006, Darcy James Argue wrote:
>If Automatic Update Layout is off, and you forget to manually update
>layout before printing, you will run into all kinds of problems with
>incorrect measure widths, serious spacing issues, music running off
>the edge of the page, missing measures or systems, and the like.

Yes, right. But the printed page will still look as it does on screen. That's why I was confused by your statement, "Automatic Update Layout" does not (by default) *change* the layout, it only ensures there are no nasty surprises when it comes time to print the part." I read this as saying that with AUL off, the printed part might look different than it does on screen.

Aaron.