At 02:43 PM 6/16/2006, Darcy James Argue wrote:
>Missing measures/systems = nasty surprise (in my book, at least... )

Darcy, I'm not disagreeing with you about the benefits of AUL. All I'm saying is that I read your original statement as saying that if you don't update the layout (auto or manual) before printing, then you may be surprised to find that the part won't print the way you see it on screen -- and that's not a true statement. The part *will* print as you see it on screen, "nasty surprises" and all.

Aaron.