It's functionally a FMA13(#11), with the major seventh omitted from the voicing. You didn't say what key the piece is in, but it's probably a I or IV chord.

The clearest nomenclature is a compound chord:

—

(Make sure you have "under root" selected in Finale.)

You could also write "FMA13(#11, omit 7)" but IMO that's needlessly verbose.

Cheers,

- Darcy
-----
[EMAIL PROTECTED]