On Jun 25, 2006, at 4:07 AM, Dennis W. Manasco wrote:

I think that most keyboard players (of which I am minimally one) would recognize either notation, but would assume that you were asking specifically for a particular voicing (F chord in the bass and G chord in the treble) with the G-over-F notation.

Specifying the target instrument and musical genre might help someone provide a more definitive answer.

Thanks, Dennis... It's targeted for both piano and guitar actually - a band, and it's a very jazzy-style Christian contemporary genre.

- Jacki