Johnannes Gebauer wrote:
"Perhaps this kind of unproven gossip could stay off-list?"

No. Mr. King was arrested and charged. That's factual. Not unproven gossip.

Also considering the amount of interest in early music performances,
conductors (and it was King's group that used the Lionel Sawkin's edition that generated the
Hyperion Records copyright case), it was warranted posting.

Kim Patrick Clow

Johannes Gebauer < [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 14.07.2006 Jonathan Smith wrote:
>> I saw this on the "An Overgrown Path" Blog yesterday:
>>
>> "The renowned conductor Robert King (above),....
>
> Couldn't this really have be marked as an OT subject?

Perhaps this kind of unproven gossip could stay off-list? I am not
against gossip, but this kind of thing should be left to the tabloids.

Johannes
--
http://www.musikmanufaktur.com
http://www.camerata-berolinensis.de

Kim Patrick Clow
"There's really only two types of music: good and bad." ~ Rossini