Dear all, I would like to ask something really very basic, but since I do not
know ...
I am still figuring out Finale and it doesn't go quick.
I am not very satisfied with the GPO-sounds which come with Finale '07. The
sounds are fine, but I would like to have more instruments. This is not
something I am going to do immediately, but for the longer term, what is your
opinion about the GPO full version? Are there cheaper alternatives to GPO?
To ask something really dumb: what means violins KS? They sound like regular
violins to me. Suppose I write something and I use violins KS, violins pizz.
and violins arco, what is happening in the final version? Finale will put
everything on one stave, right (everything else would be ridiculous)?
As for musical news, I cannot get over it. I bought a CD today with music of
Nicola Lefanu, a British composer/professor of composition. Technically it's
all perfectly written, but by god, this is boring stuff!

Respectfully, Will Denayer