Does anyone on the list have the installation disk for the Creative Prodikeys DM keyboard (computer keyboard plus midi keyboard)?

I recently got a new computer and wish to use my old Prodikeys with it, but cannot find my installation disk anywhere. This seems to be the rare piece of hardware for which the manufacturer refuses to offer a driver online, by mail, or by any other fashion (I suppose they are worried that someone may illegally download one of their keyboards somewhere). The only files available online are updates for which the original files are needed. I have tried copying the files from my old computer and that does not work, either.

Thanks for any help offered.

Raymond Horton
rayhorton (at) insightbb (dot) com