Yes - full GPO quality - with only the loss that any WAV to MP3 conversion experiences.

Use the GPO Studio "Record" function. The Finale "save special" does not record GPO.

RBH

Dean M. Estabrook wrote:
So, as I just asked Darcy privately, if I convert the WAV file to MP3, and upload that to my web page, will it play back with GPO quality (Full GPO or FinGPO)?

Dean