To: <finale@shsu.edu>
Sent: Thursday, December 07, 2006 11:32 AM
Subject: [Finale] Time Lag

I feel sure some kind person would have the solution to my problem.

In speedy entry there is a time lag between the moment I press the key on my keyboard and when the sound appears. This in itself is annoying, but when I am entering a string of notes I first get a measure full of rests, then eventually the notes begin appearing. This makes it impossible to work.

This first showed up when I installed WinFin 2007, hence I have not yet been able to use it. The problem has now infested my Fin2006. I have spent days off and on searching for ways to correct it, with no results. So far, my Fin2004 seems to be unaffected.

If anyone has the solution to this I would be eternally grateful.

John Hughes