Well, it could be a number of problems. Perhaps two problems. The time lag between pressing and hearing the sound is latency. The other problem, Speedy not catching up.......could be because he's using GPO sounds and the latency for Finale to generate the sound first, then to update the screen might be making it delayed.

Perhaps we need more specific information about this.......