On 1/4/07, Andrew Stiller <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Does anyone on the list have any experience with &/or opinions about
Lulu.com ( http://www.lulu.com/author/create.php )?

I've asked several friends in person, and some of them are graphic
designers. They give Lulu good marks in terms of print quality and
professionalism.

I also wrote to several music editors on Lulu, asking about their
experiences. A young composer that uses Lulu exclusively, warned me
that you need to have your scores created as flat TIFFs, then convert
to PDF (to avoid the font issues). He also mentioned some other
unspecified printing issues he had with them, but it all worked out.
My biggest legal fear is that I absolutely retain the rights to all my
editions; and there is nothing sneaked into the fine print.

I also found this"review" on the Internets:

http://209.85.165.104/search?q=cache:HJ5ccXQFsFgJ:server.boardgamestuff.com:8000/blog/Technology/General/Lulu.com-Review.html+lulu.com+opinions&hl=en&gl=us&ct=clnk&cd=2

Hope this helps!
What's prompting your consideration of Lulu?

Kim Patrick Clow