Here's a report on running Vista using Parallels (i.e., emulation) -- it works, but not very well:

http://gizmodo.com/gadgets/software/vista-on-intel-mac-with-parallels- not-quite-there-232596.php

Boot Camp, on the other hand (i.e., installing Vista on the Mac and rebooting into Vista) works great -- see here:

http://blog.wired.com/cultofmac/2007/01/running_vista_o.html

- Darcy
-----
[EMAIL PROTECTED]