On Feb 8, 2007, at 11:21 AM, Johannes Gebauer wrote:

On 08.02.2007 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
I also asked MM why any of the libraries I used/created in Fin2K6 would
not load (Chord Symbols, Shape Expressions, Shapes, Articulations) in
Fin2K7 but got no response to that question.

Well, this is old news. To get your libraries updated, load them in into a document without libraries in 2k6, save a .mus file. Load that into 2k7b and save the libraries.

This has been the same since Finale existed. Libraries were never compatible with newer versions, or were they?

they always were compatible. Until 2K7 I was using my 2004 libraries.

Thomas Schaller