Hi Hiro,

That is exactly the system Jim said they would be implementing. MM doing something right, at least the second time around!

Thanks - and warm regards,

Chuck

On Feb 8, 2007, at 11:05 AM, A-NO-NE Music wrote:

Chuck Israels / 2007/02/08 / 01:24 PM wrote:

Jim says they are working on a much improved web based system of
communication to be implemented later this year.  I'm glad to hear
it, because this one is clumsy, to say the least.  Jim says they get
4,000 web requests and 15,000 phone calls a month!  Maybe fixing bugs
would reduce some of that load.

Will you recommend this support system to them?
<http://www.rightnow.com/>
I know this company since early days which was started by a few genius
kids in Colorado.  Now a lot of companies, big and small, use this
system.  Their customer list even doesn't show small companies like
Kensington and Steinberg (Pinnacle).  They charge less for small
business. I help administrate one of them, and it is probably the best
supporting system exists for quite sometime.

--

- Hiro

Hiroaki Honshuku, A-NO-NE Music, Boston, MA
<http://a-no-ne.com> <http://anonemusic.com>

Chuck Israels
230 North Garden Terrace
Bellingham, WA 98225-5836