Chuck Israels / 2007/02/08 / 01:24 PM wrote:

>Jim says they are working on a much improved web based system of
>communication to be implemented later this year.  I'm glad to hear
>it, because this one is clumsy, to say the least.  Jim says they get
>4,000 web requests and 15,000 phone calls a month!  Maybe fixing bugs
>would reduce some of that load.

Will you recommend this support system to them?
<http://www.rightnow.com/>
I know this company since early days which was started by a few genius
kids in Colorado.  Now a lot of companies, big and small, use this
system.  Their customer list even doesn't show small companies like
Kensington and Steinberg (Pinnacle).  They charge less for small
business.  I help administrate one of them, and it is probably the best
supporting system exists for quite sometime.

--

- Hiro

Hiroaki Honshuku, A-NO-NE Music, Boston, MA
<http://a-no-ne.com> <http://anonemusic.com>