I agree, "Schlußlied" is another possibility.

end song!?  more likely schlaflied, as was suggested elsewhere.

And where I wrote in my previous post: "a Kaspertheater is a theatre show with from outside manipulated dolls" I would thinking on a "Puppet on a string", bot there are other methods for playing this kind of theater.

these would be marionettes, no? although i'm not sure if the term would be used (in english) in this context, probably puppet show is the right term.

--

shirling & neueweise ... new music publishers
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] :.../ http://newmusicnotation.com