Kim Richmond wrote:
I have a score in MacFin2007c. I want to add a tuba part. I add the part by double-clicking between the trombone section and the guitar. I enter the music. I go to the linked part and it's a blank page, no staves, no music. What did I do wrong and how do I remedy it? The tuba part shows in the Manage Parts page. I can do a Special Part Extraction and get the part in a separate file, but how do I access the tuba part in the same file as a linked part?
All the best,
KIM R

I believe you have to generate the part manually. BUT (and this is a VERY important BUT!) when you go to the Manage Parts dialog, be certain to clear the long list of the already generated parts and ONLY list the new part you want generated, or it will generate an entire new list of parts, undoing any part formatting you may have already done.

--
David H. Bailey