On 28.04.2007 shirling & neueweise wrote:
> I just now tried doing that, but my immediate problem is I can't figure out
how to use a metatool for an expression and not have it show up on every staff.

attach it to the note. (expression menu: context-sensitive or note-attached).

Actually, that is not always ideal, and sometimes plain silly. How do you place an "Allegro" marking to a note to allign with the start of the time sig (as you can with a measure attached expression), let alone the trouble when extracting parts.

This is one area where Finale behaves plain stupid.

Johannes
--
http://www.musikmanufaktur.com
http://www.camerata-berolinensis.de