At 12:42 PM 7/7/2007, David W. Fenton wrote:
>On 7 Jul 2007 at 12:30, Aaron Sherber wrote:
>> This is not, I believe strict MS HTML Help.
>
>It either is or it isn't.

Duh.

My emphasis was unclear. I didn't mean that this might be "loose" MS HTML Help. I mean that it wasn't the MS flavor at all.

As I said in the sentence after the one you quoted, it's built with a product from MadCap. As I've also said several times in this thread and others, it can be opened in any browser; the IE/Safari-only issue is only for context-sensitive help from within Finale. It's delivered as a whole bunch of HTML files, not as a compiled CHM file.

Aaron.