At 07:45 AM 8/4/2007, Johannes Gebauer wrote:
>And one more point: I have no experience with the current Sibelius, but
>I do find Finale's sheer wealth of bugs almost unbearable these days.

I've said for a few years that there is no piece of commercial software I work with regularly which has as many, and as easily reproducible, bugs as Finale. It's very unfortunate that marketing's perceived need for a parcel of new features every 12 months prevents the developers from having the time they would need to really put out a bug-fix release.

Aaron.