Hi Ray,

Linked parts takes some getting used to, but it does work pretty well for me. I find TG Tools (the full deal) particularly useful in transferring all or part of a part layout from one part to another (TG Tool menu/modify/transfer), and that takes the place of the way I used to work in extracted parts (using one part as a template for a similar one (emptying the entries and refilling with the new part).

There are some irritating things about it (for me) but they are balanced by other efficiencies. As I have often said, the one thing I can't figure out how to do in the linked parts is to place a "To Coda" symbol in the middle of a MM rest without breaking out one individual measure (5 - 1- 2 for instance, instead of 6 - 2).

If you need help with any of this, I'll be happy to respond with whatever I can.

Chuck