Just wanted to make others on the List aware of a pretty powerful macro program that is available for download....

Keyboard Maestro. The program is free for 30 days, then costs $20. It is almost as complete as Quickeys, but it lacks the ability to record a sequence. Although I miss this feature, I have been able to recreate most of the macros that I used with OS9.

Another thing I miss with my recent switch to OSX, is the loss of my RAM DISK. I found a freeware program on the web called Esperance DV that solved this problem. It creates a RAM DISK at startup.