Tue Aug 7 13:41:36 Raymond Horton wrote:

Gee, Will. Please don't act like that, and don't go away. The rest of
us were all on your side, but it was time to drop it.  We put up with
David, because he does have a lot to contribute, even if he acts like a
David Fenton fairly regularly.  Such is the variety of the human
condition.   In a half a week it could all be forgotten.    This is not
a list for personal grudges, or many of us could be still waging them.

Raymond  Horton

Very well said Raymond. I second it, and respect you for saying it.

Anyone should be able to post without fear of getting ragged on, or scolded, regardless of someone else's temperament..

Thank you.

Peace, Bob Morabito