I would like to second what Raymond has said without restating it.

My observation from years of "lurking" on this list that we all can get very
frustrated with the abjectly non-intuitive way that FINALE does things.  Then
when you sincerely need help, some less evolved being responds with postings
that are empirical evidence to that fact, it can get downright infuriating.

Richard Bartkus