Sorry for jumping in.

I learned it - as certainly Aaron as well - by doing, and when it did not
work, by guessing and trial.

It is just as in ZEN, the way is the goal (?) ("Der Weg ist das Ziel").

So Finale - while not making our lives easier - is providing a way to
nirvana?

And "holy" Finale might be the way to our own "enlightenment"?

Sorry, just feeling sarcastic.

Kurt