Michael Cook / 07.9.19 / 2:20 PM wrote:

>Although Finale 3.0 was a big change from previous versions, it was
>not developed from scratch. As far as I know, Finale has never been
>redeveloped from scratch. I've only known Finale since version 2.6,
>so I can't say for sure, but I think some parts of present-day Finale
>are unchanged since version 1.

You are right.  I should had said re-constructed, but probably still
sharing the basic libs.  As a user, I felt 2.6 was major reconstruction
from 1.0, and 3.2 did once again.  After that, I didn't feel 97, which
was the next jump, was reconstruction.  I still feel 2008 is an
extension of 3.2.

--

- Hiro

Hiroaki Honshuku, A-NO-NE Music, Boston, MA
<http://a-no-ne.com> <http://anonemusic.com>