Johannes wrote:
> No, he just used very thin lines. If you print this example it will look
> pretty awful, at least to my eyes. If you look at the example at high
> magnification you will still see that the lines don't anti-alias, and
> display slightly different thicknesses.

The lines are very thin, but showing identical thicknesses here. I
enlarged to 6400% on Acrobat Reader 8 with no issues. And the curves
(which are normally disasters in print-to-Postscript displays) also show
as curves, not at all jagged. The beams are not showing up as multiple
lines at any magnification, which is a characteristic of
print-to-Postscript under Windows. And the file size is very small.

Now if I can see one of these with embedded graphics.... :)

Dennis