Hmmm ... mine still defines a triplet with those key strokes, but I'm still on 2007 ...

Dean

On Oct 15, 2007, at 7:04 AM, Johannes Gebauer wrote:

On 15.10.2007 dhbailey wrote:
The recent change in Speedy Entry behavior which now assigns ctrl-3 (top-row) to zoom factor, depriving us of the deeply- ingrained behavior of defining a triplet with ctrl-3 (top-row -- it still works with the numpad 3 key but that was never what I did) made me think that they don't consider speedy-entry users an important group anymore.

Is that so? Another reason not to upgrade.

Johannes
--
http://www.musikmanufaktur.com
http://www.camerata-berolinensis.de

Dean M. Estabrook
http://deanestabrook.googlepages.com/home

Don't worry about the end of the world, it's already tomorrow in Australia.

Charles Shultz