Yes, I misunderstood.

You are right, the Command-A doesn't select all any more in the Articulations tool.

Sorry for the confusion.

C.

On Nov 1, 2007, at 12:01 AM, Eric Dannewitz wrote:

I think you misunderstood. You used to be able to, on the Macintosh version, switch to Scroll or Page View, then switch to the articulations tool, do a Command-A (or go to the edit menu and select it) and it would select all the articulations. Then, you could press the clear/number lock key (yes, the one above 7) to have Finale go back to the default positioning (or reset it).

You cannot seem to do a Command-A to select all articulations while in the articulations tool. You can use the mouse and highlight an area and do it..........

Christopher Smith wrote:
Still works fine for me. Clear removes all manual positioning of articulations when the articulation tool is selected. It also works as always on chords and all expressions. You ARE talking about the Clear key on the Mac full-sized keyboard numeric keypad? Right above the 7 key?

Where Clear DOESN'T work any more is getting rid of staff styles. It deletes all the contents and markings! I wish 2008 still had this.

Christopher