Hello---I have and have had the same problem every time I use the Indipendent Time feature (still working with 2006, by the way).

Also, Indipendent Time always create problems with spacing and copy-paste, in my experience.

I don't know of a solution, thus I'd be very interested in knowing what others do in this situation.

All the best
Giuliano