On 07.12.2007 Tyler Turner wrote:
If you spend any time on the forums, you'll quickly
learn that's not the case. Forum members are no less
willing to repeatedly discuss bugs that bother them
than people here. And really, a lot more people pass
through the forum than here, even if just for a one
time question. I think this is one of those bugs that
you see less or more often (or never) depending on how
you work with Finale.

That is certainly true, but, personally I have not seen any improvement on Engraver slurs bugs since they were introduced until 2k7 (I don't have 2k8 but I am told there are the same problems...)

Johannes
--
http://www.musikmanufaktur.com
http://www.camerata-berolinensis.de