Aaron Sherber wrote:
I have experienced something which may or may not be tangentially related. In more than one file, I have had the page layout -- that is, the number of measures in a certain system, and hence the flow of measures across pages -- differ in the printed version from what appears on screen. Printing to PDF looks the same as printing to my physical printer, so it's not an issue with the print driver. The solution has been to lock all of my systems before printing, to make sure that there are no surprises.

An update of the layout from page one wouldn't solve it?

Best regards,

Jari Williamsson