Hi all,

I'm still having trouble with Finale corrupting the preference file when quitting. It no longer freezes. It seems to quit without obvious incident, but the next time I try to open it, it quits before the opening is complete. Before I complain yet again to MM about this, is it possible (or likely) that something in my system is causing this? Am I the only one experiencing this profound annoyance? I'm getting too good at rebuilding my preferences!

Also, is there a place on my computer that I can keep a copy of the preferences that Finale will not see it and get confused, and what is a good, step by step procedure to follow when Finale will not open?

Thanks guys (and gals).

Chuck

Chuck Israels
230 North Garden Terrace