On 4-Mar-08, at 1:17 PM, Kurt Gnos wrote:

Hi,

while on my desktop pc running xp scrolling during playback, in page view, is no problem, on my notebook running Vista it just does not seem to work.
It just doesn't scroll at all.

Any hints?

This might not be related (different system) but on my old Mac sometimes when I had a lot open and the computer had been on for a while, things would slow down so much that there wasn't enough CPU overhead left to allow for scrolling. On my new computer I haven't seen it at all (faster system!)

A restart often solved it for me, for  a while, anyway. 8-)

Although, it might very well be some issue related to Vista that I wouldn't know about.

Christopher