What Robert, you don't appreciate the MakeMusic exclusive feature of crashing every time you quit??!!

Seriously tho, I'd be interested in the feedback you get here on this subject. I'm still on 2K7 and recently upgraded to Leopard on a new MacPro.

J D  Thomas
ThomaStudios
West Linn  OR
www.thomastudios.com