dhbailey wrote:
Ray Horton wrote:
 From the beginning of the Readme after installing Fin 2009:

--------

Congratulations on your purchase of Finale 2009 for Windows!

IMPORTANT: Read this document before you begin working with Finale 2008 and print a copy of it to keep with your Finale information.

Very interesting -- so much for proofreading, checking and double-checking everything before going gold.

How about the program itself?

Read my other messages. I actually installed 2009 hoping it might resolve my MIDI input - Proikeys keyboard problem I've had for several weeks, but there is no change there. If someone could possibly help me find a solution, I would be glad to report back on 2009!

RBH