Hi Craig,

The range is realistic -- jazz tenor trombone players almost never have an F attachment. I am sure the players they sampled for the JABB trombones did not have an F attachment on their horn.

The full JABB set has a proper bass trombone in addition to the four tenor trombones.

Cheers,

- Darcy
-----
[EMAIL PROTECTED]