Giz Bowe wrote:
At 11:14 AM 8/25/2008, you wrote:
I encourage any comments you have, but especially appreciate a description of your most negative experiences with the Finale help
 resources and perhaps any ideas regarding its improvement.

I don't like having to use Internet Explorer to access help. In fact,
I don't like to go online at all for help.

Absolutely.

If it must be online, there should be a direct Index link from the Finale help menu

Agreed.

I liked the alphabetical guide/link in the index when it was actually
in the program.

Very useful, that.

I would LOVE a printed manual - for $100 an upgrade, that should be included.

It should at least be available.

cd