On 2008/08/27(水), at 後1:08, Chuck Israels wrote:

Hi Hiro,

This seems to be system related, and I don't know what it is about my system that produces this behavior. I can predict, with some reliability, when it is going to happen, because there are early signs of the corruption.

It happens on both of my G5 Dual 2.5MHz/3.5GB/OSX10.4.x and MBP 2.4MHz/ 4GB/OSX10.4.x. Both doesn't share the audio/MIDI hardware. Former is in my studio, and latter is in my live rig. Yet both gives me this problem out of blue. Unlike you described, it just happens on one of the launches a week. I am usually good with troubleshooting but never found a slightest consistency on this one :-(

I don't use playback feature. Most of my daily use is for lead sheet before gig/rehearsal. What else... Hm.

--
- Hiro

Hiroaki Honshuku, A-NO-NE Music, Greater Boston
http://a-no-ne.com   http://anonemusic.com