I believe even Sir. James Galway uses the program.....he's mentioned it a few times on his Galway flute list.

You can tell the program to what degree to follow......but I've never found the feature particularly useful.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
and, of course, there are phrases where the soloist may want to pull the speed around within a strict tempo in the accompaniment and if the accompaniment follows, the result is not good. As I said, I've never used it so I don't know what it's capabilities/limitations are. I can only guess that for musicians living in a wilderness where real accompanists are rare as drummers with a sense of rhythm, it is a gift from god. Cheers, Lawrence lawrenceyates.co.uk