Um, I think you quite obviously missed the context of my trying to assist you.

I never suggested anything about inputting them into Finale at all. You can determine the tempo with Finale while you use any other source for playback. Get it? And I wasn't suggesting that you invest in Pro Tools to achieve what you're looking for only to point out that you are not the first person that needs to determine this type of information. Apparently, you think it should be free or you'll complain about it.

Good luck