On Thu Oct 22, at ThursdayOct 22 7:43 PM, David W. Fenton wrote:

On 22 Oct 2009 at 13:43, Christopher Smith wrote:

On Thu Oct 22, at ThursdayOct 22 8:20 AM, David W. Fenton wrote:

3. you can bet that there is only very seldom a bug discovered by end
users that is not already known by the Finale developers.

Wow.

I must be really, really lucky (or unlucky), or the developers don't
tell the tech support people what they know, because easily 2/3 of
the issues I report are previously unknown to tech support.

Er, tech support != developers.

Then how come I keep getting responses back from tech support that such-and-such a question will be passed on to the developers? Internally at MakeMusic the two are not the same at all.

Christopher