On Fri Oct 23, at FridayOct 23 6:29 AM, dhbailey wrote:

Christopher Smith wrote:
Er, tech support != developers.
Then how come I keep getting responses back from tech support that such-and-such a question will be passed on to the developers? Internally at MakeMusic the two are not the same at all.

I believe that when David typed "!=" he was implying "not equal to."

Okay, good thing I have a David to David translator here, then. ;-)

Here's the original exchange: