On Dec 27, 2009, at 7:21 PM, Noel Stoutenburg wrote:

Dennis Bathory-Kitsz wrote:
..., these are all being created as PDFs for them to print.

... Export the pages as graphics,

How? In Mac OS9 there was a wonderful little freeware utility called Print2Pict that would make a pict (or TIFF or GIF) out of a pdf file or anything else, but I know of nothing equivalent under OSX. I now find myself in need of importing whole pdf pages into Finale as graphics, and I sure would like to be able to do that without rebooting in System 9 each time I want to make one of these...

Andrew Stiller
Kallisti Music Press
http://www.kallistimusic.com/