Christopher Smith wrote:

I haven't bothered (speaking for myself) but I made excellent use of the MIBAC rhythm section generator before it was dumped a few versions ago. The advantages of the late lamented MIBAC plugin were that it would put in stylistic variations and fill and breaks, reading the punches that you had included in your rhythm parts. The drum groove plugin makes feeble guesses and gets it wrong most of the time, so I haven't used it much at all.

The Rhythm Generator is still available on FinWin2010:
Scoring and Arranging->Composer's Assistant->Rhythm Generator...

Best regards,

Jari Williamsson