On Sun, Jan 10, 2010 at 2:38 PM, Will Roberts <whrcompo...@fastmail.fm>wrote:

> I don't think you have to give up Finale at all.  You just have to send
> them two pages of your Finale user guide or one of your Finale program
> discs.

When I read about this special crossgrade price on the Sibelius site (I'm
currently trying out the Sibelius 6 Demo) I saw where it says you can tear
out the first two pages of your Finale user guide and send them that, or
send them a Finale program disc, and was wondering if it matters which
program disk you send them. Like, could you send them your old Finale 2008
CD and keep your Finale 2009 and your user guide remains intact?

Also it says you must currently be a student. So faculty doesn't count?