At 5:48 PM -0700 7/7/10, dershem wrote:

The local light opera company is doing Pajama Game this summer. Apparently it's a popular show right now. :)

Alas, I'm not on the contractor's short list, and won't be in the pit.  :(

You'd be welcome in my pit anytime, but unfortunately we're a 100% community volunteer operation, including the creative staff and orchestra, and have been for 19 years. We do have some decent community musicians, and usually a few excellent younger students. Our best cellist is 13, and played last summer when he was 12! And we have one principal dancer this summer who's 12, and darned good.

John

--
John Howell
Assistant Music Director & Orchestra Manager

"Canto, ergo sum."