Thanks guys .... this list is, and I don't use this appellation often, AWSOME!

Off to work ....

Dean

On Jul 6, 2010, at 10:23 AM, Ryan wrote:

Dean,
Yes, Staff styles will let you change anything on that staff for the amount of measures you select. Christopher Smith is right, Staff Styles is pretty amazing. Make a copy of your file and just mess around with it for a bit.
You'll quickly learn what it can do.

On Tue, Jul 6, 2010 at 9:51 AM, Christopher Smith <