Hi Ryan,

I'm not sure you can change the font for part of the text (like you can in
Finale for the last few versions), once you are in Bill's Smart Line editor.
If anyone knows that this is possible and how to do it, that would surely work.
 Otherwise, maybe there's a font that combines text and music symbols and looks
enough like Times New Roman Bold (which is what I think Bill's BTimesBold is)
that it would work.  Advice appreciated.

Chuck

On Nov 25, 2010, at 1:19 PM, Ryan wrote:

> Can you use a font like MetTimes that has the flat symbol as a regular font
> character instead?
>
> On Thu, Nov 25, 2010 at 1:04 PM, Chuck Israels <cisra...@comcast.net> wrote:
>
>> To those with experience with Bill's Smart Lines (or maybe Finale's native
>> ones too, I don't know, since I always use my library of Duncan ones): I am
>> modifying the Smart line that says "Cue...........Play" so that I can have a
>> line that says "Ab (flat) Pedal........... , and I can't find a way to get
>> the music symbol for a flat to show up in that text block, so I am forced to
>> write "A flat."  (Command/Shift f does not work.)  Is there something I am
>> missing?
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> Chuck
>>

>> Chuck Israels